Peoples Bank’s MyPhoto Debit Card
Personalize your Peoples Bank Debit Card
After you receive your standard Peoples Bank debit card, you can then choose to personalize it any way you would like. Once you agree to the terms and conditions, you will be redirected to the site where you can upload an image of your own, or choose from one of our galleries. Follow the prompts through the card production site and submit for approval. Upload the best quality image when designing your MyPhoto Debit Card. High resolution images work best. For more image information read our Image Guidelines.
Your card-linked account will be debited $20 when your Image is approved for the MyPhoto Debit Card service per card. The $20 fee will apply each time a new Image is submitted in accordance with the Image Guidelines per card.
You will continue to use your standard Peoples Bank Debit Card until your MyPhoto Debit Card arrives. Once you have received your MyPhoto Debit Card, you are responsible for destroying the standard Debit Card.
Be sure that you’ve read and understand the Terms and Conditions.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer v.7 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox v.3.5 or higher
- Apple Safari v.4 or higher
- Use one of the following formats: JPEG (.jpg), PNG, GIF, bitmap (.bmp), or TIFF
- Ensure the image file is at least 840 x 840 pixels and no more than 10MB (megabytes) in size.
- Own the image or have permission from the owner to use it through proper licensing of the image(s).
NOTE: Be aware an image captured with a disposable camera or cell phone does not produce the high-quality, high-resolution image required for your MyPhoto Debit Card and cannot be used.
MyPhoto Production Site Guidelines
Peoples Bank reserves the right to determine whether a submitted image will be accepted. Peoples Bank will not accept images that contain any of the following:
- Political statements
- Advertising, promotional text, slogans, copyrighted, or trademarked material
- Phone numbers, addresses, URL addresses, account or PIN numbers
- Brand names or branded products
- Celebrities, athletes, musicians, public figures, etc.
- MasterCard, Visa, or any other payment brand references
- References to any MasterCard or Visa property, such as the Olympics or NASCAR
- Socially unacceptable groups
- Provocative or sexual content
- Profanity, obscenities, or nudity
- Violence, firearms, weapons, or ammunition
- Alcohol or tobacco
- Any content that might result in problems at the point of sale or interfere with security features of the card
- Any content that might infringe, denigrate, or dilute the payment card brand or its member financial institutions