Age 55 or better? Be a part of the club!
You’ve spent your whole life working hard to build a great life for your family and yourself. Now’s the time to enjoy life as it comes!
New Horizons Club helps you do just that. In addition to the benefits-loaded checking account, all members are offered amazing travel opportunities, a discount restaurant card and more!
Learn more about these upcoming trips:
- St. Joe: June 9, 2021
- Elk Horn: July 7, 2021
- Broadway and Baseball in New York City: July 14 to 18, 2021
- Door County Wisconsin: September 8 to 12
- Loess Hills: September 15, 2021
- Colorado Rails and Aspen Trails: September 28 to October 6, 2021
- Branson: November 1 to 4, 2021
- Savannah: November 13 to 21, 2021
- Costa Rica: January 21 to 28, 2022
- Cullinary Italy from Sorrento to Rome: October 9 to 21, 2022
Before joining, be sure to read our Club Policies (PDF).
Once you’ve read through our club policies, get in touch with Carol Seeger for more information on the New Horizons Club.
Once you open a New Horizons checking account, you are automatically enrolled in this program. You do not need to contact Peoples Bank to become a member. The travel club is a perk for New Horizons checking account holders.
Contact Carol Seeger
Phone: (515) 962-8022
Email: [email protected]
- Tuesday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, 8 a.m. to Noon
- Thursday, 8 a.m. to Noon
Use your discount card at any of these fine restaurants and businesses.
Hitching Post: 10% off
Lulu Bakery: 50 cents off 6 cupcakes; $2 off a dozen
Front Street Antiques: 10% off
Brick House: 10% off
Corner Sundry: 10% off
MishMash: 10% off
Sports Page Bar and Grill: 10% off
Taco Johns: 10% off
Todd’s Shoes: $10 off any regular priced shoe purchase over $50
Uncommon Ground: 10% off
Whistle Stop: 10% off
Houstons on Main: 10% off any menu item between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m., Monday through Friday
Checkerboard Restaurant: 10% off
Tackle This (Apr-Oct): $1 off the Train Wreck breakfast and free non-alcoholic drink with meal
Seymour Tap Eatery: $1 off daily special