Travel to exciting places and let Peoples Bank do the planning!
The Peoples Bank Travel Club is a special perk for our customers that allows them to travel the world without the hassle of trip planning and coordination!
Read the Current Travel Club Newsletter to find out about all of our current trips!
Fillable Trip Registration Form
Save yourself time at the bank by completing your trip registration with the Travel Club Trip Registration Form. This form allows you to register; select your room preference; list any roommates; enter TSA and sky miles plus more! Fill out the form and bring it to any location, or email a copy to Randy at [email protected].
Learn more about these upcoming trips:
- Ireland: August 8 to 16, 2023 (WAITLIST; TRIP SOLD OUT)
- Classified Insider's Tour of Washington D.C.: September 16 to 22, 2023 (WAITLIST; TRIP SOLD OUT)
- Canada/New England Fall Foliage Cruise: October 4 to 14, 2023 (WAITLIST; TRIP SOLD OUT)
- Branson: November 6 to 9, 2023 (WAITLIST; TRIP SOLD OUT)
- Safari Experience: February 3 to 17, 2024
- Exotic Indonesia and Vietnam: March 18 to April 5, 2024
- Enchanting Canyonlands/National Parks Tour: April 21 to May 1, 2024
- Alaska by Land and Sea: May 27 to June 7 (WAITLIST; TRIP SOLD OUT)
- Greek Island Cruise: June 14 to 26, 2024
- Canadian Rockies: July 3 to 10, 2024 (WAITLIST; TRIP SOLD OUT)
- Scottish Highlands: August 9 to 23, 2024
- Switzerland: September 2 to 10, 2024
- Culinary Italy: September 15 to 24, 2024
- The Ark and Louisville: October 17 to 20, 2024
- Holly Dolly Christmas: December 3 to 9, 2024
Meet Your Trip Hosts!
Debbie is a lifelong Indianola resident, and while she has no desire to live any place else, she loves to see what other places have to offer! She's been traveling with her husband, Greg, for 45 years, and with Peoples Bank for 8 years. She truly loves to share her travel experiences with friends. Debbie has been to all 50 states and several countries, and is excited for the many fun trips scheduled for 2023. When you travel with Debbie, she promises exciting adventures and many happy memories!
Email: [email protected]
Randy is an accomplished and experienced world traveler who loves the excitement of seeing travelers marvel at something they've never seen before! Randy grew up in the suburbs of Washington, D.C., and moved to Northern Iowa over 15 years ago with her family. She fell in love with the Midwest and stayed. Randy has organized and led hundreds of group trips over the years and has explored over 50 countries and six out of seven continents (so far)! Travel has always been her passion, and her goal is to spark that passion for curiosity and adventure in her travelers.
Email: [email protected]